Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blissful Headway

Two rooms done and organized.

More items to the curb for pick up tomorrow.

More artwork hung and items arranged artfully.

Headway is being made. Massively.

If things go as planned, tomorrow I will be done with one more room, making three of six totally done.

Done. As in deep cleaned and sparkling and ready for Christmas decorations to descend upon them in heaps of glittery glory!! *squee!*

This is my reward for all the hard work - the fun of putting all the pretty things in their place. That, and I needed my laser level today for hanging some pictures and I knew right where it and the Hercules Hooks were and put them right back when I was done.

This is the bliss of giving in to my inner need for clean and order. :D



"If you follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track, which has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living."
-Joseph Campbell

No comments: