Monday, May 18, 2009

Step away sloooowly...

The thing is...

...there's just some stuff that no one else gets, man.

13 years of in-jokes.

Wanna know why I want to stay friends with the ex? Because no one else in the world (save two other people) understands why I find some things just so frakking hilarious.

And trust me, I know I'll build in jokes with others - that is not the issue here. There are many many in-jokes to come. Heck, there's a couple new ones with new people already.

It just sucks that I have to explain why I'm nearing tears of laughter in the checkout aisle when I see something that hits those buttons. *SIGH*

Why explain? Cuz otherwise I'm the weird cackling lady in the grocery line and everyone moves a step back. Heh.


"I'm one of those regular weird people"
-Janis Joplin

No comments: