Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun Times!

The experiment continues. Tonight is date night with HS (all initials changed to protect the innocent!).

We have both been wishing the days by faster to get to tonight. Like little kids waiting for a birthday, we've been counting down the days. Texting and IMing each other, "Only 27 more hours!".

I know I have been emanating a pre-coital glow since plans were made. And the tone of his voice and texts have been just as eager.

HS is not among my sweetly gentle lovers. He is more on the other end of the spectrum. So tonight's activities are going to be quite...quite...well, not to put too fine a point on it, but they're gonna be kinky. There will be rope and spanking and some teasing (which inevitably leads to begging) and whatever else gets us both off.

And that's the really wonderful thing about what HS and I do on these cold winter nights - it gets us both off. How fun is that?

I don't know what to call this thing we have going, but "Fun" is a good descriptor. Maybe I'll come up with a better term for it while I'm tied up tonight...or not...

No comments: