Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Precious Commodity

Lest anyone think that I am rushing off to leap into a serious relationship, allow me to say, NO.

I am really enjoying being my own person right now. I am liking finding my own rhythm to my time and life. I am indulging myself in just being me. And figuring out what "just being me" really entails now.

Something I've found that it DOES entail is being creative on a regular basis. I am back to playing with string - knitting and crocheting. It's a good thing to do in the quiet evenings while the cats are chasing each other like wild things around the house. I've also picked up a bug to do stamping and making cards. I don't think I'll scrapbook though...it doesn't really appeal. Cards though, are fun, fast and I still get to play with the pretty paper!

I am not in any state of mind to go hopping into a big relationship hoo-hah. I'm pretty bunged up still, despite how amazingly awesome I am doing. :P My heart and self are a pretty precious commodity to me right now, I won't be giving it away to the first passerby.

"Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, don't put up with those who are reckless with yours"
-Mary Schmich

No comments: