I survived the weekend! More than survived...I thrived this weekend. It is still all a jumble in my head but I'm sure over the course of the next few days I will be organized enough in my thoughts to write coherently about the past five days.
Until then, a few highlights:
1. Mr. C is just as lovely in person as I thought he would be.
2. Canes are my new bestest friends.
3. Clothespins can be quite fun.
4. Wooden paddles are teh evul.
5. Georgia BBQ is best eaten in small out of the way places that are playing the blues good and loud.
6. I really REALLY like rope
7. Two knitting projects is the minimum I will ever take with me.
8. The yarn store in Atlanta called "Knitch" is wonderful and I highly recommend it.
9. I have fallen a teensy bit for Mr. C, and not just because of "teh sexxors", but because he really is a wonderful human being.
10. Figging is fuuuuuuuuuuun. :D